Trash Removal & Recycling
Commercial service is tailored to each customer’s individual needs. There is no job too big or too small for us at AWR. If you would like to review your waste removal program with us, please contact our office at 1-800-357-1042 or email email@example.com. From a 96-gallon to a 40-yard container, we have a plan that will meet your needs. We also can provide compactorsin a wide range of sizes.
AWR offers a wide variety of recycling options for our commercial customers. Please contact our office at 1-800-357-1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you with all of your “greener” needs.
We can work with you to outline recycling options for the following:
- Cans & Bottles
- Construction & Demolition Materials
Your AWR drivers are committed to serving you. They will always go the extra mile to take your trash. In all cases, when service is not performed to your satisfaction, please contact us at 1-800-357-1042. The AWR service guarantee ensures your satisfaction.
If your dumpster is located inside a building, please make sure it is in its proper pickup location the night before your scheduled route day.
Safety is our Number One priority. During heavy snow and blizzard conditions, we may be forced to suspend collections for the day. In that case, all customers will receive service one day later for the rest of the week (just like a holiday week.) This policy, although seldom used, protects our drivers and the community from potentially harmful accidents and injuries.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL TRASH AND RECYCLING
- Trash stuck in dumpster: Over-compaction in the dumpster may prevent emptying.
- Excess liquid can freeze material in the dumpster: Drain material before placing in dumpster or use plastic bags.
- Cardboard box wedged inside the dumpster: Break down boxes before placing in dumpster.
- Any extras outside of the dumpster will be billed accordingly.
- Please make sure the dumpster remains easily accessible on your pickup day. Please be aware that parked cars can block the dumpster and prevent emptying.
How to Contact Us?
800-357-1042 or 641-357-4517
4005 7th Ave N
Clear Lake, IA 50428
Hours of Operation
8AM - 4:30PM Monday to Friday
10AM - 2PM Monday to Friday